Hope & Happiness

Hope & Happiness

Translate

1/6/11

Everyday is a new beginning


I lost a toy I gained in my childhood, but I gained the memory of the person who gave me that present.

I lost the privileges and fantasy of being a child, but I gained the opportunity to grow up and live freely.

I lost many people I loved, but I gained their love and the example of their lives

I lost special moments in life because I was crying instead of laughing… but I learned that is giving love how you get love in return.
 
I lost many times and many things in life, but thanks to that
“Losing” today I know the value of winning.

It’s always possible to fight for what we love and there’s always time to start over.

Rest if you must, but don’t give you. It’s always possible and necessary to start again.

Start over, take the opportunity, follow your dreams, keep your faith and your hopes up and believe in you.

Have you gone through hard and sad times? It was time for reflection, meditation, a learning period, for you to grow up.

Did you cry a lot? It was to clean your soul.

Were you rancorous? It was for you to learn how to forgive.

Did you feel lonely? It was because you shot the door.
Did you think all was lost? It was the beginning of your improvement.

If you still feel lonely? Look around and you’ll find many people waiting for your smile to get close to you.

Today is an excellent day to start over. Start a new project in life. Where do you want to go? Who do you want to be?

Look ahead, dream, make your wish, hope for the best of the best and your wish will become true.

If you think small, small things you’ll get. If you think big, big things you’ll get. Be determined, stay positive, follow your dreams, go after what you want, and the best will come to you.

Think of today as the day to clear your mind of all negative thoughts.
 
Leave the past where it belongs… in the past. Don’t let it ruin your present.

Get rid off everything that might hurt you and don’t let you move forward. 

Clear your mind, your heart and let them be ready for a new life, a new adventure, a new love.

We are passionate people; we are able to love many times.
We are the manifest of Love.

Life always give you the opportunity to a new start, a new path, a new challenge, a new place, a new person, a new : YOU, Only you have to believe it.

Today is a new beginning. Go after your goals. Trust in God, trust yourself and make it happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment