Hope & Happiness

Hope & Happiness

Translate

1/4/11

A woman with values and very Worthy

In a brief conversation a man asks a woman:
--What kind of man are you looking for?

-She stays quiet for a moment before looking him in the eyes and replies:
-Do you really want to know?

--He answered: Yes

-She replies:
Being an independent woman of theses times, I’m in the position to ask a man what I can’t do on my own.
I pay all my bills.
I’m in charge of my house with no man’s help.
I’m in the position to ask, what your contribution in my life will be.

--He immediately thought she was referring to money.

-She quickly noted what he had in mind and added: I’m not referring to money.
I need something else.
I need a man that looks for perfection in every aspect of life.

--He looked confused and started wondering what she meant and asked her to explain…

-She replied: I look for someone optimistic, loyal, enthusiastic, modest, kind, with positive attitude, willing to accept his mistakes, learn and improve himself, wishing to have a decent and prosperous life; someone I can have interesting conversations with.
I don’t need someone negative with a simple mind, small thoughts, with no capacity for improvement and unwilling to progress in life.
I need someone that believes in spiritual perfection who I can share my Faith in God with.
I don’t need a man that looks for financial perfection cause I don’t need a financial device.
Someone sensitive enough to understand what I go through in life as a woman, but sufficiently strong to encourage me, cheer me up and never let me down.
I’m looking for someone who respects me and deserves to be respected.
I can’t trust someone who can’t even deal with their own problems. I don’t have a problem with trusting him nor being submissive, kind, and loyal, but he must deserve it.
God made women to help men, but I can’t help someone who can’t help himself.

When she finished expressing her thoughts she looked him in the eyes and seemed even more confused.
--He responded: You are asking for too much.

-She replied: I’m a woman with values and very worthy.
The essential for the heart is invisible to the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment