Hope & Happiness

Hope & Happiness

Translate

3/14/12

True Love Exists

It was with you that I learned that True Love Exists
You are the Angel that God sent me to Love
Now I know True Love exists…

I want you to know that: I will always always be here for you.
My happiness is to see you smile

I miss you and I wonder what you are doing
What your day is like
But deep inside I’m certain that no matter where you are at,
Whatever you are doing… I know you’ll be thinking about me.
…and I will be doing the same

I will be thinking of you, praying for you, wishing you days, hours and minutes of blessings

I’ll be giving you all my love & support

I’m so certain God wanted me to experience true love in all its magnitude
So he sent me this amazing Angel
An angel that would love me deeply and teach me that love is to be given
… And this angel is you baby.

Thank you for all things you’ve taught me
Thank you for showing me what love is…
Thank you for your unconditional love and support

It was with you that I experienced what love is….

You are that that special angel God had separated for me and his plan is always perfect. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;

No comments:

Post a Comment